Random thoughts from an animal-loving French prof / mom of three on things she finds beautiful, funny, sad, or strange.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Yin and Yang

Opposites don't attract. They don't even coexist. Well, they do both those things. But it's way more complex than that: an opposite cannot stand alone. Its flip side is its raison d'être.

To see what I mean, watch this:


And if you know what I mean when I say that dark things are sometimes funny and sometimes just plain dark, check out Jenny Lawson's blog. She gets it.

As for me, the original plan for this blog was a new post every Friday, but my life refuses to be corralled into anything that orderly. So there will be new "real" posts about once a week, and in between, the occasional mini-post (like this). 

No comments:

Post a Comment